Sunday 5 June 2011

Myself

All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere i turned someone tried to tell me what it was. I accepted their answers too, though they were often in contradiction and even self-contradictory. I was naive. I was looking for my self and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer. It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging to my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with: that I am nobody but myself.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful writing...More awaited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't have words to comment. And our beloved SMJ has made us think so and shown us the path.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great
    i like the first one ,really wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. kanha luking so cute and bright..................

    ReplyDelete
  5. One gets the real saint only when one asks himself that WHO AM I???????

    ReplyDelete